Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 5: Legs and Back (pull ups... what a mess)

Quickly.... from trying last week to bringing it this week...
I did ALL the Legs and squats on the DVD and tried the back exercises.
I purchased the Iron Gym for my pull ups.
I have never done or attempted to do pull ups in my entire life. Just the manly pics on the box gives you the message of: "women, stay away..."
It took me 10 min to put it together once i figured out how the screws went, and it was really easy to install.
I couldn't even do 2 pull ups on each position, and by the end of the routine, I was only doing 1/2 pull up... I think this is pretty bad, but my husband says it is pretty good for someone who has never done it in her life.
Ab ripper X... getting better! I can do it all, but not quite perfect.
So well, that's the update.

1 comment:

  1. Your husband is correct!! So you were able to do 1 complete pull up in the beginning?
    Hey just hanging from the pull up bar is good decompression for your spine!!!
    Just stoppin by to say hello and check on ya!!
    Hi ToTo!!!

    ReplyDelete