Friday, February 27, 2009

On the go

Trying to workout
This week has been difficult. I am on a business trip and I had to skip my tuesday and thursday workouts because of having to wake up early, take planes, work, bla bla bla...
I managed to workout on Wednesday. I did my shoulders and arms with the resistance bands that I brought with me. I really enjoyed it, and in a way I feel I worked out more than with the weights last week. I am switching workouts due to time/tools constraints. I will do kenpo today instead of tomorrow and when I am at home tomorrow and have my pull up bar, I will do legs and back (and also my husband will be there to help me :) )
Doing this on the go is not easy, but it is better than doing nothing. That's the advantage of an home exercise program over going to a gym and workout.

Diet on the go
As far as diet... HORRIBLE, when you have to eat out every day it is difficult to avoid carbohidrates. Even when you order just a salad, they give it to you with a salad dressing that it is at least 150 calories, then they give you a side of bread etc. I like pasta, so it is hard for me to say no to it, so as far as diet goes... no diet this week. :(
I am tired, but I'll try my best.

1 comment:

  1. Diet is horrible? Come on, is it really that bad? Are you talking fast food? This friend of mine really watches her carbs well and she will order a salad with no dressing or have them bring her lemons OR she will get a grilled chicken sandwich and just eat the chicken breast and try to get a side salad instead of fries.
    It is hard doing well on the go BUT personally I believe the HARD past is that there is more temptation food to pick from - you can find stuff. If you are in a hotel and they are bringing your meals in for business training thats when its really hard because you dont really have much options, I will try to talk about this in an upcoming video (I wont mention it was you) cause others deal with this as well.

    ReplyDelete